I am ever thankful for the gift of music in my life. The things happening in the world today. The economy stinks. My bills are too the roof. Can't seem to catch a break, no matter how much effort or how hard I try.
Once my band TORQUE starts playing or just Jammin' at the Club House. That hard ass reality of a life just faded away. New songs just kept rollin out of Jeremy's guitar. I felt OK again. I know anyone reading this that is a musician or has a love for great music knows what I mean.
We are messengers. Only time we are happy is delivering the message. The rest is just not our job!
Have a great Friday. Snow is piling up outside. A great day to just hang in the studio and play with my girlfriend "Pearl..........Session Custom". She is my favorite color green and fades to black. Too bad they quit making this kit. It is the best Pearl ever! Keep breaking Zyldjians and Sticks like crazy. Guess I am just too emotional about that sweet Blues/Metal sound we have. There is a music player on our music site, our main web site and myspace pages that have our new album, TORQUE - HELLs JUKE JOINT. Try out the player. Start with a song called "Sweet Lady Hardcore" then Transplant or Bottom of the Hollow.
I think you will find it excellent. The player has our first EP TORQUE - El Diablo and our latest TORQUE - HELL's JUKE JOINT. If you like what you hear you can share the widget and put it on your page or hit the little shopping cart and it will take you to iTunes.
I would appreciate your opinion if you care to respond with your thoughts of our sound.
Have an outstanding Friday and remember that "The Truth is In The Music".
Dewight Traina
Owner of Traina Studios
Drummer for TORQUE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what you want. I can take it.