Jan 19, 2010

Drum work today

Today I sit in a different kind of mood. I see things changing, yet I don't know why. Just when we could have made a difference.

Everyone lives life on their own timeline. I think back on when I wanted to open this studio of mine and remember why it was important to me. It was not for big money. Anyone in the music business knows there isn't much of that.

I opened it to capture the moments. Bands with something to say. No matter what happens tomorrow, I think that part is a success. With Torque, we made some just good songs.

In The Wake made a good album here.
Kill The Silence did also.

Some EPs were made. Every Second did not last but the singer is now in Zero Fix.

We recorded live for ICT Underground. Bulls' last show. I thought it was awesome. We have done some others since then.

I guess if you think about it. We just capture the moment. Some of them are great. Rhinos' song. Like a Drug.

All good times. No Regrets. Lots more to come. Where ever this studio ends up.

All about the music because Music Matters. Lay your tracks with us. Keep them for a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want. I can take it.